As Mudatech.com (Mudatech Beyaz Eşya San. Ve Tic. A.Ş.), we show utmost sensitivity to the security of your personal data. Your personal data is processed and maintained in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”).
1. How Your Personal Data Can Be Processed
Pursuant to KVKK No. 6698, your personal data you share with mudatech.com may be obtained, recorded, stored, modified, rearranged, in short or in any way on the data, either fully or partially, automatically or non-automatically, provided that it is part of any data subject can be processed by us. Any transaction performed on the data within the scope of KVKK is considered as “processing of personal data”.
2. Purposes and Legal Reasons for the Processing of Your Personal Data
Personal data you share,
- In order to be able to perform the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
- In order to provide information to public prosecutors, courts and related public officials upon request and in accordance with the legislation, on public security issues and legal disputes;
Will be processed according to KVKK No. 6698 and related secondary regulations.
3. Information About Third Parties or Organizations to Which Your Personal Data May Be Transferred
For the purposes mentioned above, the personal data that you share with mudatech.com can be transferred; our main shareholders, shareholders, advertisers, direct or indirect domestic / foreign subsidiaries; program partner organizations, domestic / international organizations and other third parties and organizations that we cooperate with, and who receive services in order to carry out our activities and / or process data.
4. How Your Personal Data is Collected
Your personal data,
- forms such as name, surname, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address and forms on the mudatech.com website and mobile applications; the IP records of the transactions performed, the cookie data collected by the browser, the data including navigation time and details, location data;
- mudatech.com to establish a business relationship, to make a job application, to bid, such as business cards, resumes (CV), bid and other ways to share personal data from people who share, in a physical or virtual environment, face to face or distance, oral or written or electronically;
- In addition, indirectly obtained through different channels, web sites, blogs, competitions, surveys, games, campaigns and similar (micro) web sites and social media data obtained from, e-bulletin reading or click movements, data presented by public databases , social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) can be processed and collected.
5. Your Personal Data Obtained Before the KVKK Entered into Force
Since mudatech.com did not start publishing before 7 April 2016, the effective date of KVKK, we do not have any personal data stored before that date.
6. Transferring Your Personal Data
to be maintained processed or processed outside Turkey in Turkey, collected by any of the methods listed above personal data are located abroad in accordance with the condition of the scope KVKK and contractual purposes (Personal Data Board by accredited and personal data protection to countries where adequate protection in respect of) services intermediaries.
Your Personal Data;
- Our business partners who cooperate and / or receive services for the presentation and promotion of products and services,
- To the competent authorities who will determine your position in case of emergency call,
- Regulatory and supervisory bodies and other official institutions such as courts and enforcement offices, and other public institutions or organizations authorized to request your personal data,
- Legal entities that have a commercial relationship with mudatech.com and have your telephone number,
It may be transferred if deemed necessary.
7. Storage and Protection of Personal Data
mudatech.com, systems and databases that contain your personal data, as per Article 12 of the KVKK to prevent unlawful processing of personal data, blocking access to unauthorized persons; hash, encryption, transaction log, access management software and physical security measures. If it is learned that the personal data are obtained by others illegally, the situation will be immediately notified to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with legal regulations and in writing.
8. Keeping Personal Data Updated and Accurate
In accordance with Article 4 of the KVKK, mudatech.com is under an obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up to date. In this context, for mudatech.com to fulfil its obligations arising from the current legislation, it is necessary for people to share accurate and up-to-date data.
9. Rights of Personal Data Holder in Accordance with KVKK No. 6698
Article 11 of the KVKK no. 6698 entered into force on 07 October 2016 and the rights of the personal data holder after this date are as follows:
- The personal data owner should contact mudatech.com (data manager) about him / her;
- To learn whether personal data is processed,
- Request information if personal data is processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- In case personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the conditions provided for in Article 7 of the KVKK,
- In case of correcting, deleting or destroying personal data, requesting that these transactions be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person by analysing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- If the personal data is damaged due to the unlawful processing of the personal data, it has the right to demand the loss of the damage.
10. Contact and Application Method
The representative of the data responsible to be appointed by mudatech.com will be announced in the data responsible registry and the internet address where this document is provided when the legal infrastructure is provided.
Personal data owners can forward their questions, comments or requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
mudatech.com may respond to requests in writing or digitally, provided that they are reasoned and respond within 30 days. It is essential that the required transactions regarding the requests are free of charge. However, if transactions require a cost, mudatech.com reserves the right to charge fees. These fees are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board on the tariff determined in accordance with Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
By sharing your personal data on our web page, applications and other channels, we will share our personal data policy and the conditions regarding the processing, processing, transfer of data, sales and other related issues in our policy. to be used in social media channels, notifications and suggestions, provided that it is shared with third parties in the commercial sense, provided that the benefit of the people and you agree to do so, you will apply to mudatech.com before you use your legal rights to be informed about a particular issue, You express your consent by express consent, which is defined as consent based on free will.
This contract was last updated on 25/10/2019.